In June, we got the opportunity to be a sponsor and take part in the annual Blackbaud Developer Conference. This digital event allowed experts to connect with developers, engineers, and IT professionals in the nonprofit sector to learn about the latest advancements in their software, network, and collaborate with product experts. If you didn’t get to take part in the event, we wanted to share some of the key takeaways from our skill labs.
Understanding Power Cloud Reporting
As a solutions developer, our team builds software designed to integrate with Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT to improve nonprofits’ operations, save time, and reduce inefficiencies. This was the first opportunity we had to debut our latest Blackbaud integration in front of a larger audience, which is Power Cloud Reporting. This is a robust reporting solution that builds a bridge between Financial Edge and Microsoft Excel by using a multi-layered solution, blending the Blackbaud Sky Application Programming Interface (API), Microsoft C#, Microsoft SQL Server, and Google’s Angular technology for the user interface.
Power Cloud Reporting expands your reporting options seamlessly, using the Excel interface so it is familiar and easy to use while pulling in data from Financial Edge. This makes it possible to build advanced and extended reports as well as budgets and forecasts based on real-time data so you have better insight into your organization’s finances and can build more informative reports for your board of directors and team alike.
Key Advantages to Working with Capital Business Solutions
In addition to debuting Power Cloud Reporting, we also had the opportunity to present the advantages nonprofits receive by partnering with Capital Business Solutions. Since 1997, we’ve partnered with Blackbaud, training accounting professionals in nonprofit organizations on how to leverage Financial Edge NXT accounting software and maximize its potential in order to save time, eliminate inefficiencies, and improve accuracy. In addition to providing customized training, we are also a solutions partner, building software integrations for grant-making, higher education admissions, human resources, and billing.
We’re proud to be a Blackbaud Channel partner and a six-time recipient of Blackbaud’s Channel Partner of the Year, an award given based on a combination of sales and customer satisfaction.
How Can We Help You Succeed?
We provide a wide variety of solutions to help our clients succeed, including:
- Implementing Blackbaud software as well as MIP fund accounting software
- Custom training based on your needs and delivered on your database, rather than a sample database
- Migrating your data from an existing platform to new software
- Assessing your system to ensure your data is up to date and secure as well as provide a roadmap of actions to improve how you can utilize your system
- Integrating software with other systems
- Complimentary software offerings, including Excel reporting tools
Why Choose Capital Business Solutions?
We understand there are several companies offering nonprofit accounting solutions and training, so what separates us from other companies?
- Our consultants are equipped with both practical and technical knowledge and have experience in the nonprofit sector
- All services, including training, are provided by consultant-level personnel so you can feel confident in our deliverables
- We offer flexible services based on your schedule and timeline to better suit your needs
- Training is based on your needs and delivered to your database rather than using a sample database that doesn’t reflect your functionalities
Schedule a Consultation with Capital Business Solutions
If you would like to learn more about Power Cloud Reporting, custom Financial Edge training, or any other nonprofit software solutions we provide, schedule a consultation with us today. Call us at (843) 971-9061 or fill out the form below to get started.
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.