Is DrillPoint Reports For You?
Take a 5-minute assessment to determine whether your MIP reporting needs DrillPoint.
DrillPoint Reports Overview
With an easy-to-use interface, DrillPoint Reports offers you the scalability to create simple or complex financial reports, all integrated with your MIP Fund Accounting™ software.
DrillPoint Reports allows you to easily access your financial data within Microsoft Excel® and create presentation-quality financial statements using a familiar, user-friendly spreadsheet application.
Creating any number of pre-formatted financial statement templates, DrillPoint Reports enables you to produce custom, high-quality financial statements for delivery to your board and external advisors.
In addition, DrillPoint Reports allows you to manipulate your data, add formulas, graphs, and other more advanced Excel features to maximize the value of the information you’re presenting to others.
DrillPoint Reports Success Story
HopeWorks of Albuquerque, New Mexico, with its successful programs and multiple public and private funding was experiencing accounting and reporting challenges that often accompany a large and progressive nonprofit organization.
Ever changing financial data and meticulously maintained accounting spreadsheets were required to support department operations. The staff hours necessary to transform the data into reader friendly reports was labor intensive and time consuming.
According to Jason Greving, Chief Financial Officer at HopeWorks:
“With various program directors, board meetings, annual audits and traditional budgeting requirements we needed something to help with data access, functionality and presentation.”
“DrillPoint improves the accessibility and presentation of financial data within the MIP system. It also helps us easily review and filter multiple segments of our operations and compare to budget.”
Learn more about Jason Greving’s success with DrillPoint Reports by reading the HopeWorks DrillPoint Reports Client Success Story.
What Can You Do with DrillPoint Reports?
- Integrate Microsoft Excel® directly with Fund Accounting™ in real-time.
- Leverage Microsoft Excel® functionality to manipulate your data, conduct what-if analysis and add formulas and graphs to your reports for better report presentation.
- Drill down directly from Microsoft Excel® to specific transactions and source documents for more detailed information, saving you the extra step of having to go back to Fund Accounting™ for the same information.
- Create custom financial statements using pre-formatted templates that enable you to include borders, graphics, your organization’s logo and other personal touches to distinguish your financials, making them easier to understand and act on.
- Create statistical or outcomes measurement reporting by utilizing user-defined fields in your reports.
- Group account segments into a linear style account report.
Product Info and Demos
Click on any of the Links Below to View
DrillPoint Reports Training
We offer different learning opportunities that allow you to select the method that best suits your needs. Each option ensures the creation of a solid foundation of knowledge from which to draw on when using DrillPoint Reports.
Fast Track – Concepts + Your Database
This online course combines both concept training and training on your database delivering up to 4 hours of content. The instructor will begin the session using the sample database and will cover the key areas for designing and building a DrillPoint Report. Once base concepts are reviewed, the instructor will switch over to your system and work on your database for the remaining time (approx. 1 hour) providing you with a jump start on defining reports specific to your organization’s needs. Customer must have DrillPoint Reports Software installed in advance of this class.
Custom Report Writing
No time to get up to speed by writing your own reports? Our team is standing by to move you out of the starting gate.
Register for Live Webcast
To learn how DrillPoint Reports can help streamline your organization’s accounting processes, call us at (843) 971-9061 or fill out the form below.