As your nonprofit grows, it’s important to keep up with how you compare to other nonprofits or similar organizations in the world.
- How are other orgs using social media?
- How are they using email and other communication strategies?
- What is their online fundraising strategy like?
Where can you find this type of information? In the Global NGO Technology Report!
What’s Inside the 2018 Global NGO Technology Report
This year’s report overviews:
- Web and email communications
- Online fundraising tools
- Social media
- Mobile technology
- Data management and security software
Highlights from the Report
- 92% of NGOs have a website
- 38% regularly publish a blog on their website
- 63% use email marketing services to send email updates and fundraising appeals
- 44% use WordPress as their CMS (content management system)
- 72% of NGOs accept online donations on their website
- 33% use a peer-to-peer fundraising service
- 47% participate in #GivingTuesday
- 25% of NGOs post to their Facebook every day, 23% post every other day
- 25% of donors say Facebook is the platform that most inspires them to give
- 24% post 2-5 tweets daily
- 56% of NGOs have a LinkedIn page
- 32% have a written social media plan
- 18% use messaging apps to communicate with donors and supporters
- 43% regularly use text-to-give service for fundraising
- 64% use a cloud-based CRM
- 41% use encryption to keep their information secure
Read more stats, including specific data for your geographic location, here.