Skyway Queue is a subscription-based application that allows an end user to configure email jobs that will execute on demand or on a recurring schedule. These email jobs can be configured to email files from a pre-determined FTP.
Why Skyway Queue?
Blackbaud software users who migrated from the on-premise version to the Financial Edge NXT and/or Raiser’s Edge NXT lost emailing functionality within the Queue module. Skyway Queue brings this functionality back.
What can you do with Skyway Queue?
- Can be configured to run automatically or on demand
- Can be configured to run Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Can be configured to email all documents found within an FTP folder
- Can be configured as “Public” or “Private” jobs
- Create full HTML emails including hyperlinks, etc.
- Configure to email out to a single email address or multiple email addresses
- Add multiple CC email addresses
- Enable Job Notifications to be notified of job execution
Contact to Learn More
To learn more about Skyway Queue for Blackbaud’s NXT Platforms call us today at (888) 249-6008 or fill out the form below.
Blackbaud™, Financial Edge®, Financial Edge NXT™, Raiser’s Edge® and Education Edge® are registered trademarks of Blackbaud™, Inc.
About Capital Business Solutions
Capital Business Solutions (CBS) is an Authorized Blackbaud Channel Partner based in Raleigh, NC and 2017 and 2018 Blackbaud Partner of the Year. The team specializes in financial management and fundraising technology solutions for nonprofits. Capital Business Solutions sales, consulting and software development teams have worked with the Blackbaud suite of accounting and fundraising products for over 20 years.
(888) 249-6008 | CapitalBusiness.net