Choosing the right accounting software for your nonprofit organization is important, but just as necessary is knowing how to use it beyond the basics. We’re exploring the benefits of ExtendedCare, our annual extended service plans for the leading nonprofit financial management software systems so you can maximize the functionality of your accounting platforms.
What Is ExtendedCare for Nonprofit Accounting Software?
We offer our clients the opportunity to sign up for an annual program that provides added support and training with your financial management software. We currently offer plans for the following nonprofit accounting platforms:
- MIP Advance
- Blackbaud’s Financial Edge
- Financial Edge NXT
- Raiser’s Edge
- Raiser’s Edge NXT
Benefits Included in ExtendedCare
Clients who sign up for an ExtendedCare Plan will receive the following services and benefits:
- Discounts for additional services
- Unlimited access to the eFocus Series Webinar for your organizaiton so you can easily refresh your skills or train new people.
- Branded support from Capital Business Solutions
- Group discounts for numerous users which is ideal for larger organizations with numerous branches.
- Consultant training per quarter (remotely) to learn about updates and gain new skills related to your software.
- One-on-one consulting access (remotely) so you can ask questions and get customized assistance at almost any time.
- Effective organization package
- Key consultant transition assurance so you are always working with a consultant who understands your organization.
Why Choose ExtendedCare Service?
Choosing financial management software that is specifically designed for nonprofits provides your organization with the opportunity to streamline your accounting and bookkeeping, save time, and improve how you keep up with complex issues like fund accounting. However, you’ll only see these benefits when you and your team know how to use these platforms.
Large, robust software programs like MIP or Financial Edge offer a wide variety of features, which is part of their appeal, but because they are so large, they’re complicated. Too often, we see organizations only using a small portion of the features or giving up entirely and going back to Excel spreadsheets because it seems easier.
Having ExtendedCare means that you’ll get the full benefit of having an experienced consultant as your partner to implement your software, understand how to use it with your unique organization, and answer your questions. We also can train other members of your team and provide quarterly seminars to help you get the most out of your software. With this service, you’ll get the customized assistance necessary to ensure your investment in your software was the right choice.
Learn More About Nonprofit Accounting Software Consulting
If you have one of the nonprofit financial management software systems listed above or are considering investing in them, make sure your organization is set up for success with our annual ExtendedCare service plans that provide the ongoing support you need. Reach out to us today at (888) 249-6008 or fill out the form below to learn more.