With an easy-to-use interface, DrillPoint Reports offers you the scalability to create simple or complex financial reports, all integrated with your Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ software. Move beyond simple reporting and begin managing your organization based on metrics and outcomes measurements.
DrillPoint Reports allows you to easily access your financial data within Microsoft Excel® and create presentation-quality financial statements using a familiar, user-friendly spreadsheet application. Creating any number of pre-formatted financial statement templates, DrillPoint Reports enables you to produce custom, high-quality financial statements for delivery to your board and external advisors.
In addition, DrillPoint Reports allows you to manipulate your data, add formulas, graphs and other more advanced Excel features to maximize the value of the information you’re presenting to others.
DrillPoint Reports Success Story
David Shapiro, CFO for Birthright Israel Foundation, needed to find rethink how they reported their data after their growth spurt. With each regional office having their own budget and set of departments, Shapiro needed to find a solution that was simple and easy for department heads to understand.
“DrillPoint gives me a lot of latitude to feed information to the department heads in a way that makes it easier for them,” says Shaprio. “I found DrillPoint to be very, very helpful in solving my needs. It has been a very successful rollout.”
Learn more about David Shaprio’s success with DrillPoint Reports by reading the Birthright Israel case study .
What Can You Do with DrillPoint Reports?
- Integrate Microsoft Excel® directly with Abila Fund Accounting™ in real-time.
- Leverage Microsoft Excel® functionality to manipulate your data, conduct what-if analysis and add formulas and graphs to your reports for better report presentation.
- Drill down directly from Microsoft Excel® to specific transactions and source documents for more detailed information, saving you the extra step of having to go back to Abila Fund Accounting™ for the same information.
- Create custom financial statements using pre-formatted templates that enable you to include borders, graphics, your organization’s logo and other personal touches to distinguish your financials, making them easier to understand and act on.
- Create statistical or outcomes measurement reporting by utilizing user-defined fields in your reports.
- Group account segments into a linear style account report.