The Implementation Specialist (Accounting System Implementation Consultant) provides Accounting Software Consulting and Training services to organizations implementing Abila’s MIP Fund Accounting software and/or Blackbaud’s financial software. A great opportunity for a motivated, project oriented person with accounting software consulting experience or audit experience. This position is great for a person who enjoys client interaction and is ready for a change from a traditional CPA firm.
Join a company where you can make a difference. Capital Business Solutions has been recognized as a leader in the industry for implementation of financial accounting systems for nonprofit and public sector organizations. As a result, Capital Business Solutions has an opportunity for Consultants with accounting experience to join our team as an “Implementation Specialist” providing training and consulting to our customer base.
Located in the Midwest or Southeast. As a Consultant, you will be based out of a regional office or your home and will travel 50-60% of the time to client sites as needed.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with your skills and experience.
Responsbilities for Consultants Include:
- Providing direct consultative services to our clients to their complete satisfaction
- Building and maintaining client relationships throughout consulting engagements and ensuring customer satisfaction with our solution
- Managing the conversion and implementation process from third-party products
- Providing end user training to client staff
- Evaluating whether the clients’ accounting staff would benefit from additional services or products
- Creating custom documentation as needed by clients
- Provide telephone and internet based support to customers
- Assist sales team with technical pre-sales support for prospects
Required Experience and Skills:
- We will consider only those candidates who have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational, computer, and communication skills
Preferred Experience and Skills:
Priority consideration will be given to candidates who have:
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting software experience or Blackbaud software experience
- Experience with computer based accounting systems as a user or implementer
- Experience with Big-Four or regional consulting firms and/or CPAs.
- Previous experience with implementations of financial systems (Great Plains, MAS, Navision, Fundware, Oracle, etc.) or nonprofit software and/or accounting software consulting experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meet utilization requirements and stay within budgets
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Capital Business Solutions offers a very competitive salary, flexible working environment and a monthly bonus incentive plan. The company’s benefits package – includes Medical, Dental and Vision, a company-matched IRA plan as well as annual leave, comp time and holiday policy.
Who We Are:
Capital Business Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in the sales, implementation and support of accounting systems for nonprofit and governmental organizations. We have been recognized as a National Solutions Provider of the Year for 4 consecutive years and highlighted in Accounting Technology magazine. We became a MBS partner in Spring 2005 and have great opportunities for motivated professionals for our Navision practice. We seek highly competent and motivated individuals who wish to join a successful organization and can make a difference every day.
Join the Capital Business Solutions Team Today!
To apply for the above position please email your resume’, and credentials, to: email@example.com