The School Administration Systems Consultant provides Consulting and Training services to organizations using school administration software. A great opportunity for a motivated, project oriented person with experience working with private and independent schools. This position is great for a person who enjoys client interaction.
Experience with Blackbaud’s Education Administration software, RenWeb’s School Management Software, or Hunter System’s School Administration Software is preferred.
The School Administration Systems Consultant position is located in the Midwest or Southeast. As a Consultant, you will be based out of a regional office, or your home, and will travel 40-60% of the time to client sites as needed.
Responsibilities for Consultants Include:
- Providing direct consultative services to our clients
- Pre-implementation assessment and data analysis
- Assisting clients with the full life-cycle implementation of school administration software
- Post implementation support
- Building and maintaining client relationships throughout consulting engagements and ensuring customer satisfaction with our services
- Managing the conversion and implementation process from third-party products
- Providing end user training to client staff
- Evaluating whether the clients’ staff would benefit from additional services or products
- Creating custom documentation as needed by clients
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Assist sales team with technical pre-sales support for prospects
Experience and Skills:
We will consider only those candidates who have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meet utilization requirements and stay within budgets
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Priority consideration will be given to candidates who have:
- School Administration software experience
- Prior consulting experience to registrar’s and admission’s offices
- 2 years experience working in a registrar’s office or admission’s office of a private or independent school
Capital Business Solutions offers a very competitive salary, flexible working environment and a monthly bonus incentive plan. The company’s benefits package – includes Medical, Dental and Vision, a company-matched IRA plan as well as annual leave, comp time and holiday policy.
Who We Are:
Capital Business Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in the sales, implementation and support of accounting systems for nonprofit and governmental organizations. We have been recognized as a National Solutions Provider of the Year for 4 consecutive years and highlighted in Accounting Technology magazine. We became a MBS partner in Spring 2005 and have great opportunities for motivated professionals for our Navision practice. We seek highly competent and motivated individuals who wish to join a successful organization and can make a difference every day.
Join the Capital Business Solutions Team Today!
To apply for the above position please email your resume’, and credentials, to: email@example.com