The Marketing Manager position has two primary areas of responsibility. To grow our traditional reseller business consisting of software sales, subscriptions and professional services. And to build a brand and market for our Intellectual Property offerings that are often complimentary to the Vendors we represent on our traditional reseller business.
At this foundational position the chosen candidate will work with the Executive Team to shape the marketing strategy for our business. The Marketing Manager will have budgetary/expense management control over outside vendors who are leveraged to assist in executing CBS’s overall marketing strategy. Prime directive is to ensure an appropriate return is achieved relative to the marketing budget.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining a detailed Marketing Calendar
- Overseeing Marketing Campaigns
- Tracking the effectiveness of Marketing Campaigns
- Writing and delivering content
- Social Media content
- Managing the Website and relationship with the 3rd party web marketing company
- Managing design and production of recorded demos, promotional materials and brochures
- Produce monthly/quarterly webcasts for existing customers and prospects
- Overseeing company’s presence at trade shows, conferences and events.
- Manage CRM Database to ensure appropriate use and accuracy is maintained
- Hiring additional marketing personnel when needed
The successful candidate will have a 4-year degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 plus years’ experience working as a Marketing Coordinator or Manager. Ideally the candidate will have experience within the Nonprofit space, marketing Software and Professional Services. Preference will be given to those candidates who have direct experience working for or with one or more of our vendors. The position is based out of the Raleigh, NC office. For the ideal candidate outside of the Raleigh area, a home office location will be considered.
All new members of our team receive extensive training on our software, service offerings and marketing technology. Capital Business Solutions offers a very competitive salary, flexible working environment and a quarterly bonus incentive plan. The company’s benefits package – includes Medical, Dental and Vision, a company-matched IRA plan as well as annual leave, comp time and holiday policy.
Who We Are:
Capital Business Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in the sales, implementation and support of accounting systems for nonprofit and governmental organizations. We have been recognized as a 7 Time Blackbaud Partner of the Year including the last 4 consecutive years and highlighted in various industry publications. We seek highly competent and motivated individuals who wish to join a successful organization and can make a difference every day.
Join the Capital Business Solutions Team Today!
To apply for the above position please email your resume, and credentials, to: email@example.com