Job Opening: Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro Seeks Raiser’s Edge Specialist
Position Title: Administrative Assistant and Database Manager
Reports To: VP – Development and Donor Services
The Administrative Assistant leads and executes the administrative needs of the Development and Donor Services Department and manages The Raiser’s Edge database.
Responsibilities require advanced level of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), proficiency in database software The Raiser’s Edge, internet research skills, project management skills for the development of complex reports and presentations, strong writing skills Strong “donor” relations skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced changing environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Raiser’s Edge Database Management
- Process gifts, entering all data into The Raiser’s Edge, pulling reports and lists as needed
- Maintain accurate contact report records and personal profiles in The Raiser’s Edge, and participate in database maintenance as a member of the database management team
- Set up funds in The Raiser’s Edge routing fund documents to appropriate departments
Projects and events
- Proactively communicate with other administrative personnel to help with time-sensitive projects
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special events, as needed
Human Resources and Operations Administrator
Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro, Inc.
330 S. Greene Street, Suite 100
Greensboro, NC 27401
DIRECT: (336) 790-6220
MAIN: (336) 379-9100, x119