As a healthcare organization, your main goal is the health and welfare of your clients as well as educating the community on healthy living. Sometimes, however, it can feel like you’re spending more time on your fund accounting and financial tasks rather than focusing on patient care and service.
Why Abila MIP™ for Healthcare Organizations
Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ is 30 years strong, and an award winning software preferred by most nonprofit professionals. Its flexibility and custom-built features enable hospitals to master critical accounting and administration tasks, resulting in greater accountability, effective fund management, and more time spent on servicing the health of your community.
Features & Benefits of Abila MIP™ for Healthcare Organizations
- Abila MIP™ is an integrated financial management software system, which streamlines and simplifies your daily fund accounting and financial tasks;
- Create customized budgets and reports on your grants, programs, and departments to meet the needs of your internal and external stakeholders, and demonstrate financial responsibility;
- Calculate forecasted financial positions and ‘what-if’ scenarios to make smarter decisions;
- Maintain clear audit trails, no matter how complex the fund appropriation gets, to stay on top of auditor requests and external requirements;
- Track, manage, and report on various Human Resource needs using a web-based portal to improve and automate specific tasks.
Learn more about Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ software by emailing Bob Schilling at email@example.com, calling (888) 249-6008 Ext 110, or fill out the form below.
Download Your Abila MIP™ Demo Now
Fill out the form below to instantly receive your Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ demo. You’ll see how this powerful software can provide you with the reporting, budgeting, and planning tools needed for ongoing success.
Abila, Abila MIP™, Abila MIP Advance™, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, and true fund accounting™ are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.