At Capital Business Solutions, the Project Manager is the primary point of contact and liaison between the Capital Business Solutions’ project team and the customer. The project manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects. They ensure project scope is defined, create and manage the project plan, create and deliver status reports to project stakeholders and provide direction to all members of the team. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the project goals are accomplished and client needs are met, within the established timeline and budget.
- Assist sales team with pre-sales support to construct project budgets and convey the overall project management methodology to prospective customers.
- Provide a consistent approach for identifying additional software and service opportunities during software implementation engagements.
- Prepare and deliver project presentations and project status reports to prospects, clients and internal staff.
- Provide all project management services for the implementation, including project planning, resource planning & management, communication plan, risk analysis, securing of support needed from other departments, project budgeting and business consulting.
- Prepare and track all formal project correspondence to and from the customer and distribute relevant information to management and the project team as applicable.
- Proactively identify potential risk areas and guide customer in risk management and mitigation for entire implementation plan.
- Oversee the investigation, review and resolution of client-escalated issues as required.
- Follow established change control procedures to manage overall project scope.
- Direct, lead and mentor members of the project team, including various levels of software consultants.
- Provide project status to CBS management, the project team, and the client in a variety of different formats.
- Facilitate regular project team meetings including meetings with internal team members and client representatives.
- Develop standardized processes for small projects, which may not require full project management resources, to insure successful outcomes for our smaller clients.
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience in a technology environment.
- Minimum of 2 years exposure to accounting software implementations.
- Previous management experience with the ability to mentor/coach technical and consulting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Experience with providing presentations to clients and prospects.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills, anticipating and solving issues before they occur or become critical.
- Ability to establish and grow strong relationships with customer’s project team and sponsors.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
Capital Business Solutions offers a very competitive salary, flexible working environment and a monthly bonus incentive plan. The company’s benefits package – includes Medical, Dental and Vision, a company-matched IRA plan as well as annual leave, comp time and holiday policy.
Who We Are:
Capital Business Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in the sales, implementation and support of accounting systems for nonprofit and governmental organizations. We have been recognized as a National Solutions Provider of the Year for 4 consecutive years and highlighted in Accounting Technology magazine. We became a MBS partner in Spring 2005 and have great opportunities for motivated professionals for our Navision practice. We seek highly competent and motivated individuals who wish to join a successful organization and can make a difference every day.
Join the Capital Business Solutions Team Today!
To apply for the above position please email your resume’, and credentials, to: email@example.com